View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 PM #5
MarGODito

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
Slyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond reputeSlyboots has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,986,652,729,916,966.00
Total Points: 6,986,663,828,898,583.00
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Bay Area!!!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
It's like if I spent three months ****ing Miley Cyrus right in the asshole, and tying her to a pole to let a Rottweiler have its fill of her back bucket. I've got horses, goats, pigs, donkeys... all of them shooting their muck up Miley's rear pie hole 24/7.

Then I lend her to you and, after a week, I go "Jesus, you haven't taken care of Miley Cyrus, have you? I came to pick her up and her asshole's bleeding. WTF have you been doing?"

Yes. That's exactly what it's like.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Classic.
Slyboots is offline   Reply With Quote