View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:55 AM
gingerbreadman
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 gingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond reputegingerbreadman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,035,681.76

Bump. And I picked Donaire, I'd have it about 65-35 in his favour. It's well within Donaire's powers to win this legitimately (and a counter left over Rigo's paw-jab is perhaps the favourite, followed closely by him being longer and more active), but in the case of a close fight, which I think I'm right in saying is a hell of a lot more likely than in most other fights, Donaire will probably get the benefit of the doubt with the judges, him being popular and all. Rigo will have to win by KO/TKO or a clean 8-4 to pull out the W.

Disclaimer: I am a fan of Donaire but I tell it like it is.