View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 AM
IMDAZED
You'll resort to race

Rep Power: 82 IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 59,796,670,524,581.52
Total Points: 61,799,836,000,669.95
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.WEBB View Post
Absolutely. I was of the opinion that the 3rd fight was overdue by the time they actually fought, so you of course know my feelings about this fight. Honestly, it will be the EXACT same thing man, I can see it already. Then Arum hops in the ring talking about doing it again next year in April.
Pacquiao is out of opponents but I might have to slap Arum myself. I don't think they wanna go anywhere near Bradley again. Marquez makes sense fiscally although I think everyone and their mama knows they didn't do 1.3m or 1.4m or whatever lie Arum threw out there for the third bout. It probably did a little better than the Bradley fight (did HBO ever confirm that 700K number?) and thus, made more sense. So now we're talking Brandon Rios next? What a fall from grace this guy has had and the blame lies at he and Arum's feet.