View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 AM
littlemac
Draino-Floyd

Rep Power: 18 littlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond reputelittlemac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 24,437,625,993.41
Total Points: 35,439,323,034.17
keep up the NSB noob ownage!!! - Atreyu Khalil pot calling the kettle black - Panginoon your favorite! - Cállate! No Message - Body Movin' Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 

Quote:
Originally Posted by loui_ludwig View Post
Pac's desire/heart to fight is not the same anymore when he fought Ledwahba, Barrera, Morales, Dela Hoiya, and Cotto. Just look at him delaying his arrival in Los Angeles. Pac might have trained in Philippines but its not the same when your with your team in Wild Card gym. He already has wear and tear in the body. Pac has 2 things gong for him, speed and conditioning. Take one out and it affects the way he fights. I noticed that against Bradley. I thought Pac was gonna lose due to the factors i posted but he won(controversial lost) and was impressive. But his conditioning looks like its not the same anymore. He looks tired already by the 6th round.

JMM on the other hand relies on his skills and has aged well for 38 years old. But the big advantage of JMM over Pac is Marquez still have the desire/heart to fight on. And reason for that desire/heart to continue is because of his fights with Pac. 3 closed fights that could have gone either way and JMM believed he should have won that. And after their 1st fight, Pac went on to go up in weight remaining undefeated(until the controversial Bradley decision), winning accolades such as fighter of the year from different boxing organizations, adored by fans world wide, endorsements, and earning millions of dollars. JMM instead went to Indonesia, fought for about $30,000 in a lost to Chris John. In my opinion, JMM believes that all those good things that happen to Pac, should have gone to him.

I will root for Pac to win but 6 weeks of training is not enough while JMM has been preparing like his still new to boxing and needs to prove himself.
So going by your logic, Pac lost motivation against Marquez 2 then regain it when he fought De la Hoya and Cotto afterwards, and then lost it again against Marquez 3. Seems like Pac loses motivation and focus against non-weight drain, skilled fighters