Thread: Films of 2012?
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 04:45 PM
talip bin osman
angst and revenge

Rep Power: 26 talip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond reputetalip bin osman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,071,151,216,669.61
great poster - MaD vEiN prolific poster - Jerub_Baal thank you talip merry christmas - the collector Happy holidays bro! - led* Season's Greetings - Freedom. 
Welcome to the ranks - Terrel 

some films you might have missed...

the hunger games... i thought it was ok... definitely cashing in on adolecents' penchant for violence, love triangles and pop culture... i heard it was a rip-off from an anime entitled battle royale... i have read the trilogy of "games" but haven't watched "royale..." so i can't say for sure...

the grey... its man against nature, and nature through a badass pack of wolves winning... the scene at the end of the credits notwithstanding...

cabin at the woods... im not sure if this was shown this year but of all the the slasher flicks i've seen, this is definitely top tier... yeah, the archetypal ingredients of a slasher flicks are all present... a slut, a geek, a choir girl, a jock and a hippie and the unstoppable weird ass killer... what sets it apart though is the presence of people controlling the "reality" of the characters... somewhat akin to andrew niccols' truman show...

here is a confession... i watched more classics and indies than the mainstream flicks released this year...