View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:19 AM
Rapid Counter
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 Rapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond reputeRapid Counter has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 166,525,938,822,284.47
Total Points: 166,525,938,832,743.78
Cool poster (GL on our bet) - eddie_monster Happy Easter babe :) :kiss: - Bossy Thanks for the help bro! - Camp Beast 1k - rorymac you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. 
you made my day with that sig....lmao - Alx. your sig...Lmao!...beer on me... - jose830 Thanks! - FeFist nice albums! i will be paying random visits :D - jose830 LOL @ your sig, heres a cookie from someones picnic basket i looted - Yogi Bear 
Long time man, im not around so much anymore, but here is a beer my brethren - chav Your the man bro - torosboxing75 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Not liking the man or not has nothing to do with "respect".

I hope he did do something for steward behind the scenes instead of publicly like he did with Hernandez.

But if he didn't, I'm just saying show some fcking respect for the dead.

It just makes me think, if this is the case and Floyd could care less that Steward is dead and can't send a simple tweet; then I have to think does he really care or give two schits about normal people like you or myself? Probably not, but oh well.

This is just my thoughts and me thinking out loud; that's all.
Grow up man. Why the f**k should he care or give a s**t about you or anybody else. If he chooses to say R.I.P in a tweet or not what does it have to do with you. Obviously Wlad and Lewis are gonna tweet, they were trained by him. Obviously the HBO crew will say something, they worked with him.