View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 05:47 AM
FlatLine
The Boxing Zombie

Rep Power: 5 FlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond reputeFlatLine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 311,531.00
for there Cotto/Trout video. - jose830 Khan's Army - Box-Office 

Floyd didn't say anything, that's nothing to criticize. I think the haters are being a bit too petty here.

For example, if Floyd said "Good riddance, I'm glad the motherphucka is toast" or something, then sure criticize him, but for not saying anything that's just petty.

Floyd and Steward had beef for a long time, Steward constantly criticized him because he didn't like the Money lifestyle that Floyd was portraying. So why does anyone expect Floyd to suddenly comment on his death and wish him well. Like I said, a person dies with every breath you take, so are you all saying RIP every second?