View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 12:31 PM
FeFist
No.1

Rep Power: 20 FeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond reputeFeFist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,431,541,832,334.78
Total Points: 2,561,210,762,883.45
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil No Message - hectari 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - FeFist 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
Actually I did.

I did searches for Lampley, Merchant, Jones, Lewis, Klitzcho and a few others; then I went to Floyd's.

When I got to his page, I saw of bunch of posts about going to the strip club, making bets, ect. I just found it weird that the day of Steward's death, Floyd was still posting about going to the club and other misc. things, but nothing about Steward.

Now, Mayweather has made financial contributions to fighters funerals like Gernaro Hernandez.

He's always making it publicly known when he decides to be financially generous and show respect.

Maybe if Floyd had a fight lined up in the next few months, it would've been publicly known that he wanted to pay respect to Steward
Maybe he does not like Emmanuel Steward? I seriously don't understand your grievance, let's say he hasn't done anything behind the scene..... so what?