View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:00 AM
gingeralbino
WAR MAGEE!!!

Rep Power: 26 gingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond reputegingeralbino has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,870,869,138,883.88
Total Points: 17,870,869,224,644.74
ugly kid is gonna need it after he gets whooped - Sir TomJones top poster - S~T~J For being a consistently rock solid poster - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Happy St Patrick's Day - Freedom2014 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -Boxzilla- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Assassin View Post
when im smoked out i like to watch community, men at work, the boondocks, weeds, futurama, its always sunny, black dynamite etc.

or non comedies like prison break, criminal minds or dexter.

i have been struggling to find things to watch though, just got into community and went through the first season and a half in like 3 weeks. if you havent seen it prison break is awesome to smoke to, not a comedy but its funny sometimes and always got you on the edge of your seat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
i hear that, tv is ****. i wait all week to watch law and order svu, criminal minds, and survivor. otherwise my tv is on playing the treehouse channel for my daughter (who to be frank isn't even interested) or disney music/movies.

but once i get my smoke on at night i am looking for something funny and mind-numbing. that's why I asked.
theres a comedy show that was on BBC3 recently called cuckoo that was pretty good. Its only 6 episodes long though.

the teacher from the inbetweeners (which if u havent watched the series watch them, one of the funniest shows on tv in years) is the head of a middle class english family and his daughter has married an american buddist/hippy dude (Andy Samberg) who lives with them.

its worth a watch.

Last edited by gingeralbino; 11-03-2012 at 11:03 AM..