View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 11:48 AM
#1Assassin
Conveyor of Truth

Rep Power: 26 #1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute#1Assassin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,767,625,253.27
Total Points: 16,851,892,683.26
one of boxingscene's very worst posters - Freedom. one of boxingscene's very best posters - Barnburner What you said about Dempsey was real talk! - Atreyu Khalil you are one of THOSE terrible posters - Earl Hickey Eternal partnership,to MaryJane! - HughJass 
great advice in training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Horton View Post
i hear that, tv is ****. i wait all week to watch law and order svu, criminal minds, and survivor. otherwise my tv is on playing the treehouse channel for my daughter (who to be frank isn't even interested) or disney music/movies.

but once i get my smoke on at night i am looking for something funny and mind-numbing. that's why I asked.
when im smoked out i like to watch community, men at work, the boondocks, weeds, futurama, its always sunny, black dynamite etc.

or non comedies like prison break, criminal minds or dexter.

i have been struggling to find things to watch though, just got into community and went through the first season and a half in like 3 weeks. if you havent seen it prison break is awesome to smoke to, not a comedy but its funny sometimes and always got you on the edge of your seat.