View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:27 AM
Isaac Hunt
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 4 Isaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond reputeIsaac Hunt has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,039,741.80

Given the right circumstances and the right stimuli anyone can be broken down. Ending your own life is not an easy thing to do.
I have known 2 people personally who have committed suicide, one who used to take LSD and dropped an electric heater into a bath while bathing. He was a really nice guy but had a messed up background. He was a very gentle caring person. It shocked me when it happened but then I reflected on his life story and it kind of made sense. He was born into a family where he had 3 ultra religious older spinster sisters in their 20s who lived with their mother who was single and they all hated men and said sex was dirty. The father was an alcoholic who abondoned the elder sisters as a kid but he turned up one day 20 years later spent the night and slept with the mother and left in the morning never to be seen again and poor Phil was born into that. When he broke up with his girlfriend who ended up sleeping with and leaving him fo his best friend he finished himself off.
The other guy I knew who committed suicide was property dealer who had 56 houses in good areas in London in places like Islington,Stoke Newington,Clapham,Balham, Brixton and Notting Hill. It was around 1990 in the last recession and the banks went for him and he was getting wiped out. He jumped out of a window. Each one of those houses would be worth over a a Million pounds now but the banks pulled the rug on him and forced sales at fractions of what the houses were worth. He went from being worth millions to nothing overnight and it was too much for him. He was a very clever gutsy guy that took a lot of financial risks. Risks that would be beyond what most of us would cope with but that is how he accumulated his fortune but when the recession hit he was over leveraged and the banks were ruthless.He hit the bottle and jumped out the window holding a glass of alcohol.
More British soldiers who were in the Falklands war have committed suicide after the war than were killed in it. These were tough guys and can no way be described as mentally weak. You will see the same kind of pattern with returning veterans from places like Iraq and Afghanistan.

Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 11-02-2012 at 03:29 AM..