View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 10:50 AM
Up and Comer

Rep Power: 0 1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute1270 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 934.80

I'm not making excuses for Bute, but I do think the foot infection definately affected his movement in that fight. He didn't look himself. But then Froch, in his defence, has had eardrum problems in several fights, which would alter your balance and got through them. Bute will be much more competitive this time around and if he's got over the psychological scars he's got a chance. I do think Bute has problems with making 168 though and with someone who's strong and fit at the weight like Froch there, putting pressure on you, its up to Bute to make a fast start this time, bank early rounds and aim to outpoint Froch. Problem for Bute is if he gets caught again, it could be game over. Hopefully he'll hold the centre of the ring more this time around and learn how to counter and defend off the ropes better should he get pushed back as Froch is very underrated at cutting off the ring.