View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 09:34 AM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,222,503.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonthegee View Post
You trolls make me laugh. We all know that Pac cant make his own deals without Arums seal of approval. So to me Pac saying he will take 45% is him just grandstanding. Hes a politican playing politics. What we do know is in 2009 Floyd put a real offer on the table, 50/50 split with ODST up to 14 days, and Pacs team pulled out. When someone passes on an offer like that that tells me they dont want the fight.
damn you still talking about shit that happened 3 years ago. FACT ever since then, Pacquaio brush Mayweather aside like the clown he is and only the one that still talks about this fight is mayweather, He says this and that but never agrees to anything no matter how many obstacles Pacquaio humbles himself too just to get the fight completed.

Now its 2012, No one from team Pacquaio takes anything that clown mayweather has to say seriously and neither does 90% of the boxing world anymore. The 10% that do well that group speaks for itself.

Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 10-31-2012 at 09:36 AM.