View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:13 AM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,218,016.33
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check_hooks View Post
WOW a mexican mad that Floyd beat a Mexican. Bro EVERYONE wanted to see Floyd fight after that Ortiz fight. Once Floyd added that killer instinct aspect to his game, and the aggression, and combination puncher, it just made him a mega star! That plus the trash talking 24/7 on cable tv! It the exact opposite for Pac, who everyone got bored with, and he lost his aggression and power in his fights. Im not trying to get into a troll war with you, I already told you I dont support Floyd like I used to.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<