View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 06:40 AM
PACnPBFsuck
BigMac, BigKing or BigMic

Rep Power: 53 PACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond reputePACnPBFsuck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,340,685,243,099,216.00
Total Points: 50,340,685,243,099,512.00
stream - BostonGuy TO THE U!!! - the mesiah Cheers bro! - dan_cov for good luck - jazluvr Happy Holidays PACnPBFsuck - !! AI-Holmes!! 
have a safe one bro! :beerchug: - jose830 No Message - dan_cov Congrats Buddy - EvilGenius thanks for the quick payment - -jose- thanks for quick payment - -jose- 
:beerchug: - -jose- about trillions - sugarsmosley thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Avoid the Krypto - BERNIE'S CORNER thanks for the quick payment - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - PACnPBFsuck AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - VERMIN Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
There's other phones with SD Cards but Nexus will no longer have an SD card and I'm sure a 32 gb Nexus 4 is right around the corner. Some people find SD cards confusing, some don't and with the push towards cloud storage Google is going away from SD cards on Nexus. Another reason they are going away with it, is due to multi-users. With an SD card there'd be no way that you can share your device and take advantage of Multi-user feature because your media will still be there for the other person to see. Eliminating an SD card fixes this and allows you to seamlessly let someone "borrow" or "look" at your phone without them seeing any of your media.

ps I'm running the new google 4.2 keyboard and i have to say it's very nice! and this is a pre-released unfinished version. I will no longer use swype or swiftkey.
Yeah but the phone doesn't have the multi-user feature, Makes sense on the tablet though.

Would like to see the keyboard.