View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:24 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,213,755.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAlexSand View Post
Believe me, It is Science! The fact is the heavier gloves cause more electricity, its not padding; which causes boxing gloves to do more Damage to your brain.

And have you ever trained in boxing, I assume not because if you did you would know boxers also train with 14 ounce gloves as well.

There are points when you talk and know what you are talking about, but obviously you don't, so you make yourself look like a FOOL!
Of course I know boxer spar in 14 ounce gloves, I didn't think that was news to mention it... as if it was something that would convince people I 'knew' or 'trained' in boxing.

Brain damage happens because you get hit over and over. It does not help that dehydration for making weight also is a small form of brain damage in the sense that cells die too.

I will tell you now, MMA gloves are a lot easier to KO someone than 10 ounce gloves. It is also a lot easier to do cuts etc... because fingers are EXPOSED which is extremely dangerous if it was use for boxing ALONE.

Use your brain, if MMA gloves were used in boxing, I am certain more brain damage would be the case along with hand injuries. Early MMA events were gloveless... there's a reason why things changed SON.