View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 08:01 PM
BigAlexSand
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 5 BigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond reputeBigAlexSand has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 50,719.20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saracen View Post
Oh and believe me MMA gloves hurt more. You will not see a MMA guy box with MMA gloves at all. They use 14 ounces...

That's like saying 8 ounce and 10 does not make a difference yet it does.

That video did not show any hand wraps nor talk about specific weights of the gloves right there.
Believe me, It is Science! The fact is the heavier gloves cause more electricity, its not padding; which causes boxing gloves to do more Damage to your brain.

And have you ever trained in boxing, I assume not because if you did you would know boxers also train with 14 ounce gloves as well.

There are points when you talk and know what you are talking about, but obviously you don't, so you make yourself look like a FOOL!