View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 08:06 PM
MiguelDirrell25
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 MiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond reputeMiguelDirrell25 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,033,229.10

I've been lurking around for some months due to forgetting my log in info. But from what I've been noticing ,I just think when someone popular takes his first loss. All the fan boys of other popular fighters on here try to antagonize the fans of the fighter that took his first L. For example: Thomas dulurme just took his first loss against a fighter in abregu who I think was highly overlooked. In no way do I think Thomas was exposed nor do I think that is what logical boxing fans think. It's all about the rivalry/fan boy culture in boxing posters online. Hardcore fans of Mexican fighters will do this often when a top rican prospect comes along and gets his first loss. Bernard Hopkins loss his first pro fight and is considered ATg mw