View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 06:07 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 351,514,041,521,377,536.00
Total Points: 351,514,051,521,469,184.00
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX 

I know something about most of the great fighters of the past but I probably have not seen many of them on film. I have never arranged a list of the top 50 from 1 to 50. I am guessing most of the people that answer this poll don't have a written top 50 list either. So I am really just guessing where Floyd would end up if I took the time to see film of all the past greats if there was film on them to watch. I would study their records as well. I voted Floyd would end up between 30 and 39. Lots of great fighters have come and gone in the last hundred years. If I made a real study of all of them Floyd might go higher. I am sure he makes the top 50. I have been a big boxing fan since 1960 but that still leaves out many great fighters. Also when I was a fan I still might not have seen much of some great overseas fighters. Floyd is one of the best fighters I have seen lots of.