View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 11:26 PM
The Hoff
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these parts
Bank: 164,060,599,446.47
Total Points: 264,060,623,345.07
It's truly a blessing to be the first one to give you a gift - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
Chavez Jr. was exposed. After fighting club fighters all his life, he got completely outboxed by a 37 year old man.

Dulorme got beat by a power puncher in his prime.

Next up is Canelo, whose been fighting either 40 year olds or midgets for a couple of years now.
Bro, are you talking about the same 37 yr. old man that Miguel Cotto ducked for another 'old man' --Mayorga?? I promise you that Cotto has nightmares of Martinez, eh? Keep it real. At least that bum Chavez had the balls to square off with Sexxxy Sergio.

Holy crap! So, when Canelo retires Cotto, you're gonna say that Cotto was old? Or a MIDGET?! Lol.

I must salute your ass. At least you showed up, unlike like your retarded lil' brother-- PRBOXINGJOTO. Dude is literally hiding from me.

Anyhow, DUDlorme still lost. Thats all that matters.

Good night fellow posters and Viva Antonio Margarito!!!!!