View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 07:39 PM
TensionKiller
Banned

Rep Power: 0 TensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond reputeTensionKiller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 895,564,145,877.99
Total Points: 895,564,205,215.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by illadelph1016 View Post
I made the switch also from iphone to s3.. the s3 is off the hook phone but im having some problems with it already. The jack for the charger is already ****ed up, doesnt hold the charge. The phone freezes a lot and phone crashes on most of the apps. I never had any issues with iphone. I can say that apple makes a more durable phone then samsung.

I do enjoy the s3 more, so much more you can do! Love the huge screen and rich colors..
What freezes your phone exactly? I have not had that issue. Tell me what apps you use so I can have a look.

As for the charger, you got a faulty one! Speak to a Samsung shop and see what they say. Lucky it's a mini USB so quite generic. Chargers do go though, every phone I have had gets ****ed from Sony, Nokia, Apple... :s I am quite rough.