View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:24 PM
The Hoff
Banned

Rep Power: 0 The Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these partsThe Hoff is infamous around these parts
Bank: 164,060,599,446.47
Total Points: 264,060,623,779.07
It's truly a blessing to be the first one to give you a gift - thuggery 

I'm throwing the word "exposed", because that's the same word they use when a Mexican/Chicano fighter loses. They love to ***** on Mexicans when this happens. So, I'm just returning the love. So, NO, RIC! This has nothing to do with MEX vs. PR. This has to do with ME (Lil Antonio Margarito) vs. the biased morons. Man, I can't wait til' PRJOTO get's on... my lawd, he is gonna get a cyber ass whoopin'.
Funny, cos' I read about how Canelo is gonna get "exposed" by fighting Cotto. Umm, NO! If Canelo loses (which will never happen...NEVER) he will lose to a great fighter! NO EXCUSES! The ONLY fighter that can beat Canelo is The Tijuana Tornado-- Antonio "God's Chosen One" Margarito. But that will never happen cos' Tony is enjoying the millions he received when he "exposed" Cotto.

Jose Pedraza, YOU ARE NEXT, BUDDY!!!!!