View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:27 AM
Virgil Caine
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 89 Virgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond reputeVirgil Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 578,366,346,913,436.00
Total Points: 578,366,346,921,301.50
A gift from The Last Emperor LOL! - jakkups Happy birthday homey - mangler Cocktail hour - mangler Sip this wine - mangler more drank - MANGLER 
Thanks for the stream dude. - Naps Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day - Bossy one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy Holidays Nodogoshi - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy holidays bro! - led* 
10 years... impressive :beerchug: - jose830 Congrats on 10 years. - deanrw To a well-read member - -Weltschmerz- No Message - Run 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - DiLLiNGER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Tycoon View Post

I don't think so. His ideology is wrong to begin with, then you get the terminologies wrong...implying that Clinton's surplus eliminated the entire National Debt and that Bush racked up 10 trillion during his two terms...and it's game over.

Now he may be able to "cream" O'reilly because that guy is a dunce himself but at least he leans the right direction and had the whereabouts to stop Stewart and correct him. A lot of Liberals use this kind of talk and it passes right over peoples heads. And they get applauded for it.
I'll address the substantive points a little. Basically, I already agreed with the substantive matter in this post.

And as much as I dislike O'Reilly, I also agree on that point as well (it was good of O'Reilly to correct him).

O'Reilly could've been creamed. As far as the broader issue, I also think the entire perspective O'Reilly represented is wrong. I'd like to say that I would enjoy hearing an honest scholarly commentary on the matter supporting the view represented by O'Reilly. However, I am not sure where one would be found, and the Heritage Foundation and other rightwing think tanks don't qualify as 'honest'.