View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:08 AM
One_Tycoon
Property Rights

Rep Power: 12 One_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Tycoon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,000,149,852,904.51
I'm also counting down the days :fing02: - jose830 Thanks - Enayze 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I like Jon Stewart, but he does know/understand fuck all about economics. It's always been obvious from when I use to watch his show. He's a good comedian, and is intelligent and a decent social commentator, but not when it comes to economics. If he would've known what he's talking about he could've certainly creamed O'Reilly on this point, but as the video title says he knocked himself out for Bill O'Reilly.

I didn't know they had a debate. Will have to track the video down.

I don't think so. His ideology is wrong to begin with, then you get the terminologies wrong...implying that Clinton's surplus eliminated the entire National Debt and that Bush racked up 10 trillion during his two terms...and it's game over.

Now he may be able to "cream" O'reilly because that guy is a dunce himself but at least he leans the right direction and had the whereabouts to stop Stewart and correct him. A lot of Liberals use this kind of talk and it passes right over peoples heads. And they get applauded for it.