View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Welsh Jon
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 5 Welsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond reputeWelsh Jon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,000,178,731.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halls of Fame View Post
Michalczewski has the record of title defences in that division with around 22 title defences.
Hopkins has the record of title defences at middleweight with around 20 defences, and he is in the top 5 all time middleweights on pretty much anybody's list. now look at the guys Hopkins beat in those 20 defences and then compare them to the guys Michalczewski beat. u ll find out the opponents are on the same level
I wouldn't have B Hop anywhere near my top 5 middleweights list. And i wouldn't have Michalczwski anywhere near my top 20 light-heavyweights let alone top 5.

It's flawed logic anyway. You need to compare Michalczewski to other light-heavyweights not to middleweights. A top 5 light-heavyweight isn't necessarily the equal of a top 5 middleweight anyway.