View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 05:57 PM
kiaba360
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 25 kiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond reputekiaba360 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,186,239,273,292.97
Total Points: 74,336,239,280,346.73
can't green you again, so here's a beer. - chiguy91 Couldn't return any green so I thought a gift would suffice - mathed For making a habit out of making sense. Thumbs up! - CubanGuyNYC For finishing 3rd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation merry christmas - the collector 
2nd place - Boxingscene predictorship challenge. - dan_cov Thanks for the good karma dude =] - Tyler_Durden Enjoy a beer with your winnings! :) - Tyler_Durden Great goddamn pick here's some cake to go along with your winnings. - DannYankee09 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsfd26 View Post
You're right. Cause Garcia would be out of there faster than Soto AND Ajose. The dude is too wild and definitely not a better boxer than neither of them. Rios has proven that he can't handle boxers. Meanwhile Matthysse has beat plenty of them. Alexander, Judah, Ajose and Soto. Don't forget a SHOT Morales had Garcia hurt in their first fight.
I favor Matthysse over Garcia, but that doesn't mean that Garcia doesn't have a legit chance of winning. Lucas would be his biggest test to date, and I think he'd surprise us with how much grit he has. I think he gets stopped in the 10th like Ajose did, but the fight will wind up making me a bigger fan of both fighters.

Lucas has a loss against Alexander and Judah, let's keep it factual. I think he won those too, but fact is that he didn't get the W.

Ajose's biggest advantage is that he's a southpaw, and yes he's faster. Garcia isn't a pure boxer though, he's a counter-banger. That can be a great asset against Matt or it can be a curse. We'll have to wait and see until they fight.

Last edited by kiaba360; 10-25-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<