View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 02:03 AM
paulf
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 34 paulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond reputepaulf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,978.79
Total Points: 6,080,677,354.21
you need gifts - TuRoK'em Have a slice - Toney Loc one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy birthday - -jose- 
A beer for the bday boy! - led Beterbiev - wladavit 

I am about to.

I have this eccentric buddy that started a political blog and wont SHUT THE **** UP about it. My friends and I have all made it clear we're not into that stuff, but he keeps sending us mass messages about politics all the time.

Today he sent a mass/group message about how he found an irregularity in the gallup poll or whatever, and a few people were being polite and saying **** like 'Good job!" but I knew that would only encourage him and I had to be the keep it real. I wrote "The important thing is... None of us give a fuck, Corey. About politics or the content of your blog. It's cool that you've got something to work on and we support you, but you need to not bother us with this bull**** we do NOT. CARE. ABOUT."

I'm gonna have to see this fool being butthurt at my birthday this weekend, but **** it. I got texts from my friends today thanking me for stepping up and telling him to leave us alone with all that nonsense. Bothering people about politics all the time is the same as bothering them about religion; rude as hell.

Last edited by paulf; 10-25-2012 at 02:06 AM..