View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:51 PM
Sttag
Contender

Rep Power: 3 Sttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond reputeSttag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,046,310,544,481.18
Total Points: 19,046,311,553,688.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spray_resistant View Post
So Trout is going to avoid being hit frequently while Floyd maybe the best defensive fighter in the world failed to? Also does Trout really have the kind of power to hold Cotto off of him, I mean his best win is Rodriguez, Cotto is a massive and I mean massive step up in class from him.
Yeah kinda. Floyd could've put on his running shoes and fought Cotto exclusively from the outside (like I thouhgt he was gonna do if they fought way back) and we would've had a different fight. And yeah, I think Trout has enough pop to stop a Cotto bullrush. I'm not saying Trout isn't gonna get punished 'cause that's just silly its ****in Cotto but I think he's gonna do enough each round to outbox him. And yeah I agree Cotto is a massive step up, but I think Trouts physical capabilities and athleticism are too much for Cotto. But I admit I'm biased in favor of big size/reach advantage coupled with athleticism and good speed.

I hope Cotto puts a hurting tho.