View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 02:24 PM
lparm
Banned

Rep Power: 0 lparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond reputelparm has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,390,988,709.51
Total Points: 4,280,416,993.77
Welcome to hell. - Simply Rizo for the two types of threads thread - you told it like it is - boxingp4p Enjoy! - LoadedWraps instant anorak repellent, thanks - Rockin' 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
Weather your're a Republican or democrat has this happen to you? This girl at my job who is a big romney FAN took me off her Facebook friends list. I'm 100% sure she did this because I support Obama. Me and her were very cool and we use to talk all the time. Now she only says hi and bye. I'm a little hurt by this because we were good friends. I don't understand why people take politics so seriously where that stop talking to people because what they believe in.
Maybe you were preachy or she disliked something you said. People are superficial creatures we all walk around with our own head up our ass and think the world revolves around us.

Last edited by lparm; 10-24-2012 at 02:29 PM..