Thread: Why is Brook?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:00 AM
P4P_No1
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 P4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond reputeP4P_No1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 70,637,761.62
Total Points: 10,071,109,589.66
merry christmas - the collector 

It's interesting but seeing as a fight would happen at 147 Brook does look like a fully fledged 147 fighter or at least being very close to that. He looked exceptionally strong and stronger than I've ever seen him and I can see why certain people are getting over-hyped especially because Khan has never been to 147 so we don't know how he'll cope there and the fact he's been rocked several times throughout his career, people are beliving that Brook will do the same.

It's impossible to say at this stage and until Brook has actually boxed someone of a higher calibre. Like some have said his next fight will tell us everything to an extent.

It's the biggest test of his career assuming he fights for a title against Devon or someone like that.

A Khan - Brook fight would be epic though. I'd like them to build it up a bit more though, potentially a really good rivalry.

I don't know how far Brook can go to be honest but I've been impressed with him.