Thread: Why is Brook?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 09:59 AM
rampant
Contender

Rep Power: 5 rampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond reputerampant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,610,014,553.13
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FightFit View Post
I hear what your saying but its strange what you say about not being were kahn has and come threw,i persume you mean MAIDANA PETERSON GARCIA those fights are 140lbs brook fights 147lbs what kahn went threw with maidana was self imposed similar to what brook went threw with carson jones,as for peterson garcia were he went he did not come threw due to lack of some boxing fundementals which i think brook has alot more of hes a smarter fighter and would be less likely to stand in the positions kahn puts himself in.
Yes I was talking about coming back from defeat or coming through a fight where you had to dig deep show heart, but good point on Carson Jones being a comparison as he did show alot of heart in the last few to get through it.

It's definately a huge fight in the making, Khan has fought more world level operator's ok lost to his last few but probably due to his own doing, again Brook might not let that happen but we dont know, back to Carson Jones fight.... it did, he survived! only until he fights a world level fighter wil lwe know if he as learned / improved.

I also take you point on Ring savvy, I think Brook probably has more of it..

Last edited by rampant; 10-24-2012 at 10:25 AM.