Thread: Why is Brook?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 06:24 AM
SPREAD
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 SPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these partsSPREAD is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,034,583.03

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
Now considered to be on similar levels with Khan after beating Saldivia, Saldivia was crap didnt want to know.

What did Brook do in that fight that has now all of a sudden made him such a better fighter and world level?

To me the Saldivia fights tells us nothing more other than Brook looked alot stronger, we dont know if he was fitter, we only know he stopped a fighter who clearly wasnt up for it.

His next fights tells us everything....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Spot on, now suddenly Brook is ready for Khan, Youc can't gauge wather Brook is ready for Khan by beating a guy most people didn't know exsisted and wasn't game.

Now Khan is with Virgil Hunter, now I remember the first few fights Khan had with Roach and his gloves were always up, he punched in combination and got out of there, and kept his chin tucked in.

Then Khan shoved his head up his own arse again somehow survived the onslaught from Maidana in round 10 and went back to thinking he could blast every opponent out of there toe to toe and were back to this stage.

If he goes back to fighting the way he fought Malinaggi, Barrera, although past their primes that style suited his speed and chin.

If thats the case I think he beats Brook, because frankly I've seen nothing but glimpses of excellence from Brook against lets face it awful opposistion.