Thread: Why is Brook?
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:25 PM
FightFit
Contender

Rep Power: 6 FightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond reputeFightFit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,321.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by rampant View Post
I suppose the fact he is now a contender for a title make him the same as Khan, just not sure he's been where Khan has and come through the other end, maybe he wont maybe he's too good for that.

Time will tell, I'd like to see Brook win a title then go for Khan.
I hear what your saying but its strange what you say about not being were kahn has and come threw,i persume you mean MAIDANA PETERSON GARCIA those fights are 140lbs brook fights 147lbs what kahn went threw with maidana was self imposed similar to what brook went threw with carson jones,as for peterson garcia were he went he did not come threw due to lack of some boxing fundementals which i think brook has alot more of hes a smarter fighter and would be less likely to stand in the positions kahn puts himself in.