View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:55 PM
MurkaMan
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 MurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these partsMurkaMan is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,725,232,050.07
For disobeying me - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider No Message - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider Gay and Lesbian Pride - Red Slider 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoggyLungs View Post
pac hits harder than canelo just ask mosley...not sure if pac would have the same speed at 151-154, but i think he'll still be able to match canelo's speed. pac has better foot movement of course. definitely pac won't have size advantage on fight night..pac's chin has been proven to be pretty solid and i don't think pac will fight on the inside or get himself caught on the ropes, so i doubt canelo will be able to bang that body that much or at all. i'd expect pac to win it by decision...
That was the last fight where Pac had power. He couldnt even drop two guys smaller than Mosley. After that Mosley and Margarito fight, his power was done.