View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 03:38 AM
ShoulderRoll
Ph.D in the Sweet Science

Rep Power: 45 ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,669,482,534,413,544.00
Total Points: 13,669,482,534,413,708.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx. View Post
This thread was sort of my inspiration after i quit playing gridiron football and got to 202 lbs chubby.

I now weigh 165 lbs and i feel way better boxing at this weight planning on going to 178 but putting the weight in muscle.

Don't have many before pics unfortunately but you can see by my face that i was heavier.

In the green

I thought i'd share since i never forget where i come from and what inspires me i hope this will be inspirational for others as well.

Take care and don't give up brahs
You look a lot better. What workout did you use for that transformation?