View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 10:35 PM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 24 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,740,824,622.13
Total Points: 276,077,197,262.93
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by F l i c k e r View Post
@original: yeah, it can help. drink cassein protein or whey protein with milk(cassein is in milk). cassein protein is slow digesting so it will be in your system longer. or drink it before you go to bed. it'll slow digest while you sleep aiding recovery.

for anyone who wants to know. you can make a protein shake with whole food. 1 cup milk, 1 banana, tbl spoon peanut/almond butter blend together. you have yourself a basic protein shake. add fruit, cinnamon, wheat germ etc if you like. that is just the bare minimum what i put first.

Good looking out man. Like I said, I'm not trying to gain any weight so I don't know if I'm just being paranoid but I just need it as a replacement on most night I don't feel like eating. Thanks again.