Thread: Drunk Lang
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 07:16 PM
TBear
Lords of Boxingscene

Rep Power: 428 TBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond reputeTBear has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 468,599,427,500,553,600.00
Total Points: 468,599,427,500,554,880.00
congrats on 60k posts! - jazluvr great espn gallery!! , just finished wlad vs jackson.another great quality upload. - CAPT AMSTERDAM Some espn classic fights... awesome thread T!  I can't beleive I've never seen it - jose830 i couldn't green you , so here's a beer TBear!! - HUGH JASS GIF Thread: Distinguished Service Medal - Barnburner 
I be loving them gifs you post :fing02: - jose830 One of BScenes best - jazluvr happy holidays bro - jazluvr thanks T...Merry Christmas to you too. - -jose- lol sorry about the rose, I meant to send you some bubbly lol - -jose- 
Happy Holidays, bud! - Talisayen Happy Holidays, TBear! - peyk-peyk Good looking out, TBear! - Fistic everything good T thanks for asking - -jose- blue parallelogram to you :D - lebrick 
legendary - lazy Classic Boxing Pictures - - Ram Raid - Hope you had a good long weekend. - -jose- Thanks for honoring your bet in a timely manner bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden honestly T I believe you would make the perfect Mod you got my vote... is it cool with you if I post that on the thread? - -jose- 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - S A M U R A I Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - S A M U R A I Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - S A M U R A I Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - MANGLER Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - MANGLER 
Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - MANGLER World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - !! AI-Holmes!! Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - cooper5 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Izrock AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Raider Monkz 
Head and Neck Cancer - Izrock Childhood Cancer - ??? Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - ??? Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Hard Dick Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Unknown Champ 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - BABYBOXER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodogoshi View Post
I use to get phone calls all the time from people I don't know, looking for a guy named Aaron. It was weird. I don't know why I didn't ever complain to the cell phone company and ask for a new number, but this went on for like 3 years. I once got a voicemail from his mom on Christmas of her saying how she expected he would've called and wished he had. Once I got several calls at like 6am. Oh yeah, the guy apparently had a nickname that was "butter" or something. On this time, the guy said something like "Butter, where are you buddy. Where all set up down here. Lookin to get started. Hopin you'll get here soon." The guy called me like 2 more times before I finally answered, and when I told him that it is my phone and I'm not Aaron, he said "oh, well it looks like we have the wrong number in our computer." Never knew if he was just saying that or he was serious (about the computer), it sounded like he was calling from a timber site or something.
lol I got a call from some girl named Latisha that didn't know she had the wrong number. She left a 30 minute message about not wanting to see the guy again. Talked in detail about sex being ok and what she liked about it and how she was going to make it for he couldn't see the kids anymore because the guy was a bum. It was so detailed everybody I played it for died laughing. She called again and I answered it and told her about the message she left. She was so embarassed she just hung up.