View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 02:47 PM
Syf
KO Artist

Rep Power: 22 Syf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond reputeSyf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,846,009,095,625.18
Total Points: 1,846,009,133,772.57
WAR Maidana! - LoadedWraps The Maidana Team - LoadedWraps For ownage and all the great post in the Maidan/Floyd thread - Dinamita 03 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
I agree his most recent opponents have been below average cherrypicks. i dont want to see him get in the ring with no god damn victor ortiz. he has viable options in martinez or canelo, it'd be really sad if he picked someone other than those two. this is considering the pac fight will happen at the end or middle of the year.

and ur right, he's not the best but i only blame it on his inactivity, ward is towering over him because he doesn't duck and he fights more than once a year...
your first mistake was agreeing with Hugh Grant at all. Dude's a oompa loompa