View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 09:24 PM
Mikhnienko
Lomachenko P4P#1

Rep Power: 29 Mikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond reputeMikhnienko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,000,573,060.06
Total Points: 36,211,201,822.90
You're alright, my dude - mangler jr thanx for link - Pullcounter Enjoy the fight! - Carnivore Cheers to Bute! - Klitschko2009 Thanks - Mangler Jewnior 
p4p poster - Dick Buffman For your undying love for Boxxy, a truly dedicated man lol! - Lorily ATG boxingscene poster - Freedom. funniest, classiest racist on here. - Ether 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Artur Kyshenko Autism - Lorily 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
I would give the edge to Moreno, I think he is a little more WELL ROUNDED offensively

he can sit back and wait for the counter but he can also go after you and land combos and be gone before your able to swing back
Moreno's offense is the most obvious aspect where he is superior but his defense is also much better than Rigo's too. Rigo's D relies on maintaining and dictating range which he is very good, in large part due to his footwork which is great but when his opponent gets in range or especially when Rigo is trying to land punches his defense isn't anything special.

Moreno's defense is equally elusive at any range. He has very good footwork too and can box from the outside fighting off the backfoot but he can also stand in the pocket parry or block, slip, bob, weave and roll punches making you miss and counter you with combination punches. James Toney is another example of someone who could do that in the pocket, not alot of fighters who are known for their defense are capable of that and its what makes Moreno's defense exceptional in my opinion.