View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:09 PM
DanboSmitty
Contender

Rep Power: 3 DanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond reputeDanboSmitty has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 85,000,012,665.05

Everytime Cotto has lost its because he lost to the #1p4p fighter in the game. The Margarito loss is now contested so I don't factor that into it. Cotto is an elite fighter I don't think anyone would doubt that. Each time he fights contender level opposition or even title holders he beats them consistently.

Just because he didn't beat Pac or May doesn't stop the fact that he's a top proven p4p fighter.When you get Cotto in a title fight you know its going to be a good show, with a big crowd looking to watch the fight. These other title holders and contenders are simply unproven so giving Cotto a title shot isnt a bad thing imo. Cotto is a draw himself I don't even think of it like he's getting the title shot more like he giving Trout the shot. Without Trout Miguel Cotto would be fine.