View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 12:11 PM
WESS
Most Definitely

Location: From the beaches of F.L.A. to the mountains of W.A.
Rep Power: 41 WESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond reputeWESS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,895,257,969,783.32
Total Points: 7,132,319,842,095.86
Have a beer bro - deanrw For getting me a Roy Jones Jr. autograph!!! - TRUTH I love you baby! - JESS & WESS this is what all pactards want to do to you but they cant - I'm so sorry respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil 
God I hate u filipinos so much!!! fuk manny pacquiao stupid filipino, my hero floyd will whoop him - WESS - Panginoon until I can give you green k. - Round 1 Tri-Cities WA Wine Consultant - WESS 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - WESS World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - WESS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Click the link in my sig to check out some of my routines if you want. Not bragging but I push it pretty hard. I haven't changed my diet and I drink beer still lost over 20 pounds, went from 185 down to 162 now. P90X: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday....HIIT Cardio and running workouts Tuesday and Thursdays.

I switch up my cardio routines every time I do them. Here is an example of one....

Workout Routine 6/5/2012

Workout Overview: Combination of treadmill work and HIIT Tabata cycles

Round 1:

Do a mile on the treadmill, moderate speed (I use 6.5 MPH). Introduce different elevations as you progress through the mile. I went 0.25 mile at 0% incline, then I go to 1% incline for 0.1 mile. Every 0.1 mile, I increase the incline 1%. So by the time I am at 0.95 mile, I am at an incline of 7%. I drop it back down to 0% to finish of the mile.

Round 2:

1. platform jumps (20 seconds)

2. jumprope (20 seconds)

3. platform jumps (20 seconds)

4. jumprope (20 seconds)

5. platform jumps (20 seconds)

6. jumprope (20 seconds)

7. platform jumps (20 seconds)

8. jumprope (20 seconds)
-------------------------------------------------
1 Minute Break
Round 3:

Repeat another mile per the description in Round 1.
1 Minute Break
Round 4:

1. Mountain Climbers (20 seconds)

2. Side to Side Platform Crosses (20 seconds)

3. Mountain Climbers (20 seconds)

4. Side to Side Platform Crosses (20 seconds)

5. Mountain Climbers (20 seconds)

6. Side to Side Platform Crosses (20 seconds)

7. Mountain Climbers (20 seconds)

8. Side to Side Platform Crosses (20 seconds)
--------------------------------------------------
1 Minute Break
--------------------------------------------------
Round 5:

Repeat another mile per the description in Round 1.
---------------------------------------------------

Total Workout Time: about an hour, 3 miles, 16 minutes of Tabata HIIT Tabata routine.
You wouldn't happen to be in the military and deployed? Just met a dude in the gym the other day that has a very similar routine and (like myself) is a huge Martinez fan.