View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:13 PM
ElBossHogg™
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond reputeElBossHogg™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 42,254,182,116.66
Total Points: 42,254,213,696.97
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier No Message - ElBossHogg boss poster - I'm so sorry gif maker king - HUGH JASS For the amazing sig work. - Garcia's Dad 
For the GIF! - komodo Have 1 more. - komodo ....and another. - komodo welcome back - bigsmoothh Good to see  you back vato - hectari 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - komodo Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - bigsmoothh 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
This leads me to the question; Who hits harder Rios or Ortiz?
Rios is naturally smaller, I don't think he has ever came in over 160 in a fight, and has a spree of knockouts mind you he has been fighting smaller guys then Ortiz.

But anyway, I think Lopez toughs it out to lose by decision or corner stoppage. I think if he can stand up to Ortiz he can stand up to Rios
Ortiz is a different type of power, he pops you once and you feel it and either get hurt or not. Rios pops you with tons of lil power shots followed by one huge power shots and that drains your durability battery down the strech and thats when he gets you, when you chin and heart is on E.