View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 12:53 PM
sunny31
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 sunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond reputesunny31 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,222,204,528.58
Total Points: 1,322,263,551.15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom. View Post
Wlad has had many exciting fights.

You are fighting a losing battle. Wlad is lots of things...exciting is never going to be one of them. To be fair in this era he shouldn't be exciting, because he is much better than the other Heavyweights. Showing a highlight real doesn't mean anything to me, you can make any half decent fighter look exciting. Fact is when he went down against Sanders and Brewster he should been able to nullify and find a way back, but he just doesn't have that in him. That is excitement, not just go out with a whimper. Maybe he will show that in the future, the next time someone cracks him, I hope so. I just don't feel he has the chin and that's what stops him from being exciting, because he protects it, you could never imagine him in the type of fight Vitali got into with Lennox, I think he would go over.

Haye has definitely had a few stinkers, but the majority of his career has been huge value for money and you have to appreciate that he hurt his right hand against Valuev in the 2nd round. Most of his fights have been explosive, drama, violent, there is really no comparison between the two. You can be a fan of Wlad and have an appreciation for what he does in the ring, but exciting? Come on your pissing against the wind. Every time I watch him all I want is for him to throw his right hand, and when he does you feel like you have seen a knockdown because the rest of the fight is so boring. It is infuriating to watch!