View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 AM
damuttz112
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 damuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond reputedamuttz112 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,697.30
To a good poster - FkDaHtrs To a good poster - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs No Message - FkDaHtrs 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - FkDaHtrs Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - FkDaHtrs 

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Stone View Post
most of wlad's fights are pretty boring, he's a great boxer but not an entertaining one. Funny thing is he was waay more entertaining back in his youth ... and way more vulnerable. When Haye fights guys his size he is easily the most entertaining of the bunch when he fights big guys he's the opposite.
I agree with this partly, Haye did have Valuev doing the dance with his feet, and wlad in trouble in the 12th round round from a single shot.

I remember re-watching Wlad v Brewster and I forgot how arrogant Wlad was back in the days. lol

Last edited by damuttz112; 10-16-2012 at 11:59 AM.