View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:57 PM
Left2theliver
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 8 Left2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant futureLeft2theliver has a brilliant future
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 60,932.06

GSP's wrestling is definitely the key to beating Anderson if they ever do fight, but I think it's his ability to transition from striking to grappling that'll allow him to get those takedowns. GSP's not like Sonnen where he'll just rush in and fire off a power double on you, he's great at using his striking to create an opening, which of course against Silva could end up being bad. But I think his ability to mix his striking and wrestling is what would win the fight. Silva's tricky off his back, but I think it's safe to say that GSP is smart enough and has a god enough grappling game to keep himself from getting submitted. Still, tough fight either way. Silva's the much bigger, and probably, stronger guy, so it would be interesting. Not to mention, if GSP rushes in, he could eat a hard shot.