View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 08:11 PM
HeroBando
I love Mayweather

Rep Power: 22 HeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond reputeHeroBando has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,169,502.24
Good poster, keep slaying retards. - I'm so sorry keep spitting facts to these haters - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearHypnos View Post
I've got Ward over. The fact that there's even a little dispute as to Donaire even being the beat in his current division pretty much seals it. What Ward has done in his resoective weight class woukd ammount to Donaire beating Moreno, Mares, Nishioka, Rigo and having Salido or Chris John (lol) move down and making him quit. Donaire has scattered wins here and there, but before he was just so much bigger than everyone that its ridic. He was even bigger last night...and beat an older (but assuming still good) Nishioka coming off a huge layoff. Personally, going by their last performances I have both Ward AND Martinez over Donaire. Not to mention Floyd. Donaire is in a better spot to leapfrog them though in the coming years since there's more talent available to make him look good. When I think p4p I think of if all things were equal, who wins. I'd have the three previous guys mentioned as beating him. No knock on Nonito, he'll be around for some time and will be number 1 for a while if he can beat Rigo.

Also like how someone said they dont support fighters who make someone else travel. Ironically, even though younwere talking about Ward...Nonito was the hometown dude last night in terms of crowd and locale. >__>...
How is the Rigo/Donaire situation different than Bute/Ward before Froch, except a much bigger gap in hype to accomplishment?