View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 PM
boliodogs
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 21 boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,199,116,518,883.17
Total Points: 3,209,116,597,239.46
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine 

I think they are about even. They both have a string of great wins going. They both win all their fights convincingly. I had Ward #1 before this fight. Donaire came through with another great KO win over the top guy in his weight class so I dropped Ward to #2 and gave the #1 spot to Donaire. Mayweather and Pacquiao are close behind in my opinion. Marquez and Martinez are just behind my top 4. They are all so good that I could change my list again because of a great performance or a poor performance by any of them. Right now Ward and Donaire are fighting often and winning big over the very best in their weight class. The other 4 top guys are not doing this.