View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Frank Ducketts
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Frank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Ducketts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,010,368,895.43
One of the best posters here - Cállate! I noticed that the lady in your avatar has dirty knees, they are very distracting. Here's some wet wipes, please take care of that. - Cállate! No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA No Message - RossCA 
:lol1: :D - happyman Team Swift!(Honorary Member) - Mr. Philadel Will Hunting, It's not your fault, It's not your fault - Croyd It's not your fault, It truly isn't your fault ... - Croyd 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - RossCA 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
Before the fight I knew it was 50/50, but I knew Rios inside game was too much for Alvarado, since the first round when I saw Rios landing those short punches to the face I felt Rios would stop him late, those shorter punches are harder that's why his face was busted up so quick n his jaw was weaken by the 7th rd that's when Rios tries to land his harder shots like against Acosta, then tose longer punches from the outside I really didn't see Rios get hurt bad, I feel the Acosta fight was much tougher for him, I think rematch will go the same way but Alvarado is a big puncher n has a big heart so u can't really ever count him, I feel Rios was barely warming up, watch the Acosta fight how he takes of those middle rounds, Robert Garcia n Rios knew it I don't rememer what round was it Rios was smiling in the corner n Garcia told him don't get confident though
I wasn't 50-50. I knew Rios would win, and he won exactly how you said he did. Good post.