View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:58 AM
TX_BOXNG
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 TX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond reputeTX_BOXNG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,185,485,879,652.25
Total Points: 2,200,655,932,739.73
for having a Mares avi - Cleto_Reyes thanks for posting on the thread man - robson24 

Before the fight I knew it was 50/50, but I knew Rios inside game was too much for Alvarado, since the first round when I saw Rios landing those short punches to the face I felt Rios would stop him late, those shorter punches are harder that's why his face was busted up so quick n his jaw was weaken by the 7th rd that's when Rios tries to land his harder shots like against Acosta, then tose longer punches from the outside I really didn't see Rios get hurt bad, I feel the Acosta fight was much tougher for him, I think rematch will go the same way but Alvarado is a big puncher n has a big heart so u can't really ever count him, I feel Rios was barely warming up, watch the Acosta fight how he takes of those middle rounds, Robert Garcia n Rios knew it I don't rememer what round was it Rios was smiling in the corner n Garcia told him don't get confident though