View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:17 AM
_original_
Dinamita

Rep Power: 28 _original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute_original_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 116,530,708,853.69
Total Points: 1,340,867,094,270.90
War Ortiz!!!!!!! - Sir TomJones Thank you bro. - -Pull ma Finga- Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem 
Boxing scenes number one vagina. - The Problem kick this fool, he racist - The Problem Good man, cold one on me - Alx. You deserve more of these - Alx. war sutherland - Mike D 
That long post in White Knight thread had me in tears lol. - Box-Office 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Problem 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjosh View Post
NO....You are way off.... he was trying to be Abril....Abril keep putting his shoulder right into the face of rios to stop him from throwing anything effective and get the ref to break the two, which worked extremely well.... Alvarado when he boxed did well, but he chose to give us a show .
I agree, he was emulating Abril's game plan against Rios more than anything. What I did notice was that Alvarado should stayed on the outside more often, that's when he kept having success but he chose to stay in close quarters and make it an inside brawl with Rios.